Use this service to submit a routine review of your postnatal depression symptoms.
You can use this service if you:
- are registered at the surgery
Before you start
Call 999 or go to A&E now if:
- someone’s life is at risk – for example they have seriously injured themselves or taken an overdose
- you do not feel you can keep yourself or someone else safe
A mental health emergency should be taken as seriously as a medical emergency. If you are having a mental health crisis or are considering self-harm, please seek help immediately.
We’ll ask you for:
- your first and last name, date of birth, sex, postcode, email and phone number
- if applicable, the details of the person you are completing the form on behalf of
You can also phone us on 0161 445 9000 or visit the surgery in person.