Flu Vaccines for 50-64 year olds are now available at Didsbury Medical Centre. Clinics are available on Monday 14th December, Wednesday 16th December and Thursday 17th December between 17:30-19:30.
To book an appointment please visit www.patientaccess.com or alternatively contact the surgery. All vaccinations will need to be pre-booked.
Things to Remember
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. This is to ensure that we adhere to strict social distancing laws and have time to clean down properly between each patient.
- Please think about what you should wear, we need to get to the top of your arm. Our GPs and nurses suggest wearing a t-shirt/top with short sleeves.
- Please be ready with your arm exposed so we can immunise you as speedily as possible.
- Attend alone or with only 1 carer/parent if you are unable to attend alone.
- If you are unwell and have any signs of COVID-19 such as a fever and/or a persistent cough; do not attend, we can re-book your appointment at a later date.
Didsbury Medical Centre.