- These can be booked up to six weeks in advance (subject to availability).
- Appointments can be made in person at reception, online (registration required) or by telephoning the practice on 0161 445 9000
- If you are more than 10 minutes late you will need to make another appointment to see a doctor.
- If you are unable to attend or no longer require a booked appointment, please cancel the appointment so that it can be offered to another patient. This can be done online or by telephoning the practice.
- Patients requesting same day appointments for more urgent problems should be advised that we have a limited capacity per day and once this has been reached you will be advised to call back the following day.
Booking Longer Appointments
Please consider whether you will need to book a longer appointment when seeing a clinician. Please ask a member of staff when booking your appointment.
We are pleased to be offering telephone consultations outside of our normal working hours (8:00am-18:30pm). This is a limited service as it is in addition to our normal working week. If you would like to speak to a doctor in one of these appointments, or you require any further information about this service, please speak to a member of the reception team who will be happy to help.