- These can be booked up to six weeks in advance (subject to availability).
- Appointments can be made in person at reception, online (registration required) or by telephoning the practice on 0161 445 9000
- If you are more than 15 minutes late you will need to make another appointment to see a doctor.
- If you are unable to attend or no longer require a booked appointment, please cancel the appointment so that it can be offered to another patient. This can be done online or by telephoning the practice
- Patients requesting same day appointments for more urgent problems should contact the surgery before 9.30am Monday to Friday.
Booking Longer Appointments
Please consider whether you will need to book a longer appointment when seeing a clinician. Please ask a member of staff when booking your appointment.
We are pleased to be offering telephone consultations outside of our normal working hours (8:00am-18:30pm). This is a limited service as it is in addition to our normal working week. If you would like to speak to a doctor in one of these appointments, or you require any further information about this service, please speak to a member of the reception team who will be happy to help.